If you’re looking for an easy-peasy appetizer that is sure to win the hearts of everyone at your next gathering, then look no further than this tantalizing bacon-wrapped smokie with brown sugar and butter recipe!
- 1 lb Bacon
- 1 lb Small Sausages
- 1 stick Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350º F / 175º C.
2. Cut bacon strips into thirds and wrap each small sausage with the bacon.
3. Arrange each one of the bacon-wrapped sausages into a baking dish.
4. In a small saucepan over medium heat, add butter and 1 cup of brown sugar.
5. Stir the butter and sugar until well-mixed. Make sure the butter has melted completely.
6. Pour the butter and sugar mixture over the baking dish with the little sausages. Make sure that the mixture is over all the sausages.
7. Place the baking dish inside the oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the bacon becomes greasy and crispy.
8. Remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes to cool down before serving.