Skip to content
- ▢6 lasagna noodles cooked
- ▢10 ounces chicken cooked
- ▢8 ounces ricotta cheese
- ▢1 1/4 cups mozzarella cheese shredded, divided
- ▢1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- ▢1 egg
- ▢1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- ▢1/4 teaspoon salt
- ▢1/8 teaspoon pepper
- ▢15 ounce jar alfredo sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spread ½ cup alfredo sauce over the bottom of an 8×8 baking dish.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package instructions.
- In a medium bowl, mix together chicken, 1 cup mozzarella, parmesan, egg, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Lay out lasagna noodles on a large cutting board. Spread chicken and cheese mixture over noodles, evenly distributing between them.
- Roll up each lasagna noodle gently and place in the baking dish seam side down.
- Pour remaining alfredo sauce over rolled lasagna noodles and spread to cover all of the noodles.
- Sprinkle lasagna rollups with remaining mozzarella. Bake for 25 minutes, until bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Cool slightly and serve immediately.