▢3 cups cooked chicken or rotisserie chicken (cubed)
▢1/2 teaspoon salt
▢1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
▢1/2 teaspoon onion powder
▢1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
▢10 ounces cream of chicken soup
▢1/2 cup sour cream
▢1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
▢2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
▢1 tube crescent roll dough
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Grease or spray a 13 X 9 inch baking dish
- In a large bowl, Add cooked chicken, and season with sea salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Add cream of chicken soup, sour cream, frozen vegetables, and mix together. Spread evenly in casserole dish, and top with cheese.
- Unroll the crescent dough so that it’s a large rectangle, and place over the chicken mixture. Pinch edges together, and stretch so that it fits over the filling.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is hot and bubbling. Let it sit for 5 minutes before cutting to allow filling to thicken up.