- ▢1 16 oz box of bowtie pasta
- ▢1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ▢1 pound lean ground beef, cooked and drained
- ▢1 ounce packet taco seasoning
- ▢1 15 oz can corn, drained
- ▢1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- ▢1/2 cup scallions, chopped
- ▢2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ▢1 cup mayonnaise
- ▢1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- ▢2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- Boil your pasta until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the bacon, ground beef, taco seasoning, corn, black beans, tomatoes, scallions, cheese.
- Pour the pasta on top.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the dressing ingredients.
- Pour the dressing mix over the top and toss to combine.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving