Skip to content
- ▢1 pound ground pork
- ▢salt and pepper to taste
- ▢1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ▢1 teaspoon minced ginger
- ▢2 1/2 cups coleslaw mix
- ▢2 tablespoon sliced green onions
- ▢1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ▢1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- ▢12 egg roll wrappers
- ▢1 egg beaten
- ▢oil for frying
- Over medium heat, cook pork until no pink remains. Then add the garlic and ginger then cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the coleslaw mix and green onions then cook 3 more minutes or just until it starts to soften. Set aside to cool.
- Stir in soy sauce and sesame oil then remove from heat.
- Preheat oil to 350°F.
- Lay out one egg roll wrapper with a corner pointed toward you. Place 3-4 tablespoons of the pork mixture in the center.
- Fold two of the corners together to make a triangle, fold the sides in and then roll tightly. (Seal the edges with the beaten egg).
- Fry egg rolls until lightly browned and crispy turning occasionally.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce.