Skip to content
- ▢4 cups vegetable broth or chicken broth or water
- ▢1 teaspoon salt omit if using chicken broth with normal sodium
- ▢1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- ▢1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- ▢2 cups sharp cheddar shredded
- ▢1 cup gruyere shredded
- ▢1/4 cup goat cheese
- ▢1/2 cup milk
- ▢1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- ▢16 ounces elbow noodles or shape of your choice
- ▢1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- Pour the broth, salt, onion powder, and garlic powder into the Instant Pot, stir to blend seasonings. Add the noodles and stir, make sure they are under the broth.
- Cook on high pressure for 3 minutes. Make sure the vent is in the ‘sealed’ position. Allow natural release for 5 minutes.
- Then, using a potholder or wooden spoon, move the venting knob to the vented position to allow the pressure to come down the rest of the way. (quick release)
- Pour in the milk and stir. Add in the cheese gradually, stirring after each addition until it’s completely melted. Add the yogurt and nutmeg and stir until combine