Skip to content
- ▢1 loaf French Bread sliced 1” thick
- ▢4 tbsp butter
- ▢1 tsp red pepper flakes
- ▢1 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- ▢3 oz block cheddar cheese
- ▢3 oz block pepper jack cheese
- ▢½ cup spicy kimchi
- ▢½ cup Mayo
- ▢1 tbsp Gochujang
- ▢1 tsp garlic purée
- ▢½ tsp coarse black pepper
- Preheat a skillet over medium low heat
- Combine the everything bagel seasoning with red pepper flakes in a small bowl or ramekin.
- Slice the bread into 1” thick slices.
- Spread butter over one side of each bread slice, then sprinkle with seasoning. Flip bread butter side down.
- Combine spicy mayo ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk well. Spread Mayo onto the bread.
- Next, shred the cheese and add cheddar to one side of the sandwich and pepper jack to the other. Top with kimchi and close like a book.
- Add to the skillet and cover. Cook for 3 minutes. Flip the sandwich over and cover. Cook for 3 more minutes.
- Sprinkle with green onions and enjoy