Skip to content
- ▢1 pound lean ground beef
- ▢2 cups frozen peppers and onions
- ▢1/2 teaspoon pepper
- ▢1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- ▢12 slices provolone cheese
- ▢12 count slider buns I use Hawaiian rolls
- ▢3 tablespoons butter
- ▢2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- ▢parsley for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat add your ground beef, peppers and onions. Cook until the meat is browned and cooked through. Drain off any grease or liquid.
- To the pan add 6 slices of provolone cheese. Stir until all the cheese is melted and mixed into the meat mixture.
- Slice your sliders buns in half and place the bottom half in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Spread all the meat mixture over the buns. Add remaining 6 slices of cheese.
- Top with the top half of the buns.
- In a small microwave safe bowl melt your butter. Brush the butter all over the top of the sliders and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until just golden brown.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.