Skip to content
- ▢16 ounces shell pasta
- ▢1 pound lean ground beef
- ▢4 cups beef broth
- ▢16 ounces salsa
- ▢10 ounces frozen corn
- ▢15 ounce can black beans drained
- ▢1 red bell pepper chopped
- ▢1 ounce envelope taco seasoning
- ▢2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- ▢scallions, sour cream, tomatoes for garnish
- Brown and drain your ground beef and place into the slow cooker.
- Add in your beef broth, salsa, frozen corn, beans, bell pepper and taco seasoning. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- 30 minutes before serving add in the pasta and stir to cover.
- Cook for 30 more minutes or until the pasta is cooked through.
- Stir in 1 cup of cheese.
- Top with the remaining cheese. Garnish with your favorite taco toppings.